View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 09:20 PM   #4423
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Something that strikes me about the failed insurrection is how so many Maga cultists are claiming it was antifa, that the people killed were martyrs (save for the cop who was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher - they conveniently leave him out), knowing full well that it wasn't antifa members, and that had those folks been killed serving the cause of civil rights, they'd have gotten what they deserved.
Nah, Wednesday was the hardcore Trump supporters. There were some that honestly wanted to protest, but I knew there were going to be people who were going to cause violence. I saw lots of Antifa in BLM riots (the videos of them being grabbed and literally thrown to the police were fucking awesome), but that's how every protest ends up if we're being honest. There's the people who want to protest a cause they believe in, the people there to incite violence and take advantage, and then everyone in between that.

// To add, I did see a few specific specific people who were in pictures from Wednesday, but also other protests from BLM, but there was way fucking more than a few that went in the Capitol building.

// Double edit, that's if they're real pictures, maybe they're photoshopped? It's the internet after all lol
Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk