View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #917
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Allen Burge View Post
Can anyone suggest some high offset 17 x 9-10's that are cheap (like <$200 per wheel) for the rear of my S13? I love the way Broadfields car sits on these wide arse high dollar wheels, love it. I think I need around his offset to keep it looking stock and not all poked and tucked, so I'd say 40mm + on the offset.

thanks,
Fred
Quote:
Originally Posted by xs240 View Post
5zigens and mb competition are <200 afaik in general. +40mm ? damn... well.. dunno about that, but most definetely tons of choices in that crappy offset on s2000s etc...
Like he said, mb weapons/competions are around that price, but there's no need for such a high offset, in order to run some meat on your tires. I run mb weapons 17x9 +17 all around w/235/40 in the front and 245/45's in the rear(that side wall is a little too tall for my taste btw) and all I had to do was hammer the lip to have them fit nicely. I also had to zip tie the harness up higher and still need to hammer the wheel well in the front a little to keep from rubbing, but that's only b/c I lowered the fronts considerably from when I first had them mounted.
Before being lowered:
Rear(still needs more camber)

Front

After I lowered it:

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote