View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 07:43 PM   #92
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
KTS Coilovers. 1 collar removed in the front. 5mm of free play for the rear spring when not under load.
So is this how everybody gets their KTS's that low? I was under the impression that that wasn't really safe in the rear. I'm happy with my current ride height although it could go lower. But one side of the car is still higher than the other. I think something is bent b/c when I put the coils in both sides were set the same.
Anyway, I'll post some pic as soon as I can get some new ones. My frame rails are 2.5" off the ground