View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 08:48 PM   #265
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
I don't know why, or if I'm remembering it correctly but I think it was a Rosa Park's thread. I didn't enjoy his flaming techniques!
Sadly, too many folks I'd called friends felt the need to troll here for whatever reason, and despite many requests as well as opportunities to self correct, they chose to persist. It is what it is, I chose to address the issue in a detached professional way, and some of them took it to heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I've turned into a ramen maniac. I travel a lot now as a photographer and an assistant, and I seek out ramen wherever I go. I've probably had a bowl of ramen in 10 different cities across the country. I literally had a bowl of fresh Sun Ramen Shoyu Ramen at home yesterday.

You and Kevin are directly responsible for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of Ramen. Thanks guys!
Glad we could be a positive influence. Ramen is the bomb. If I could've sent you some fresh CoCo Ichibanya Curry I would have. It's one of my top 5 favorite meals ever. If you can find a place selling Japanese style curry, give it a try.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote