View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 09:03 PM   #270
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
I sorta thought that, and was just trying to make a joke about him being a robot, because literally like a 1/4 of all thread pics are him haha. So we were on the same page there

Thanks yuri for answering them questions too, it was interesting fam
Hey guys. First I'd like to say how much of an honor it is to be a part of the history of zilvia thread. Being an amateur photographer I was always into pictures. My favorite thing about zilvia at the time was the fact that there were a TON of pic posts. At some point I think I started to challenge myself on how accurate I can be with posting relevant items and that turned into filling a whole page on my weekend mornings when I didn't work. I had quite a few tabs open with different blogs/pages/albums so I figured why not while I was there. I was a robot during that season. And yup, too much of a good thing turns bad. Maybe it was a therapeutic ritual for me? I have no regrets lol. I'm also a married man in his mid thirties who drives a Volvo sedan and that's fairly responsible, not a kid. I do tend to think the average zilvian is a kid because of their bad grammar. But back on topic. In a dead-ish forum it was fun for me to bring some activity. People still asked stupid questions and got them answered. I thought I was bringing some heat most of the time and didn't get any complaints. I never posted the same thing twice and never discouraged anyone. I don't even think I've posted in the doing it wrong thread. I believe I've only started 2 threads and they're unique. For the most part I kinda browse, maybe post a pic or 2. Keep the party going 😎