View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 07:01 AM   #150
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
My wife and I were fortunate to inherit/purchase our property from my great uncles estate even though we settled on a price 3 days before he passed away. It just took extra long with the lending company to sort out the kinks. Our total mortgage was about $73,000 with all the fees/taxes from the lending company we gave my pap (it was in a living trust) $67,000 and he gave us $17,000 in return to put into the house and pay off debts...

The house is a 2 Unit house. Outside entrance to the upstairs and we rent to my sister as of now and we live on the bottom floor. It has a detached 25×40 pole building, and the 25×50×2 stories + attached 3 car garage block building which is getting attention now to be fixed and eventually turned into an upstairs RC Drift circuit and storage/wood shop/flower shop for my wife on the bottom.

Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote