View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 09:40 PM   #51
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^So your point is that LMGT4s (and by design, their replicas too) may look better than Battles, however, Battles are of a higher build quality yet lower price than any of the LMGT4 reps.

Ok, I can concede to that. I was only expressing my opinion based on looks and not really bringing quality into the equation. Based on looks, I couldn't see the hype over Battles. But if they are indeed the highest quality/strongest wheel available at the lowest price, that makes things more clear.

Actually, I searched for pics of broken Battles to see if that argument was true. Didn't find much at all. But we all know what you'll find if you search 'Broken P45R'. So, point made.