View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 09:31 AM   #57
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwtdhero View Post
simmode you cant justify your terrible taste in wheels, one day your a real wheel d-rider....next a advocate for fake wheels.....and the worst type of fake wheels...the ones that imply they arent....

*edit: i feel like i cant single you out for this, in fact most zilvians are guilty of this too.....guess it comes with the 2k post mark
This is because there is a large segment, not just on Zilvia, but everywhere... that gives ZERO fucks about your real vs fake wheel debate. We just don't care. We just want a good looking wheel that good sizing that fits a preset budget. Real. Fake. Doesn't matter to most ppl. You guys are the minority. There are more important things to worry about in life. Your cheap Rotas/XXRs/Varrstoens/etc are not gonna fucking explode.

Yes, we know about Yahoo auctions japan, wheelflip, widening 2 piece wheels, etc. Don't care to go through the trouble. Just wanna get a brand new wheel with good sizing on order at a bargain price and forget about it.

It should be noted though, that I do not rock 'fake' wheels. I rock OEM Z33 wheels. Geez, what a headache it was to piece together 4 rear 18x8.5 Anniversary wheels at the time. If I wanna go through that kind of headache of getting real wheels again, I'll probably try to find some LMGT2's and rebarrel them. They're quite a bit cheaper than LMGT4's. But probably not. I will say this though: I try not to advocate for replicas of wheels that are still in production.

Last edited by simmode1; 04-26-2015 at 10:36 AM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote