View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 02:59 PM   #39
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Would it seriously kill anyone who works at these wheel companies to go into their cad program and set the damn bolt pattern to 4x114.3? It's one less machining step, you bastards should be thanking me for streamlining your process

The worst are wheels like Enkei RPF1 where they clearly have a 4 lug casting and a 5 lug casting in each size and offset and they make a 4x100 in like 3 different offsets but 4x114.3 in only +45... WHO IS BUYING THAT? I know the Miata guys are buying the 4x100 low/med disk but are there that many more dudes with old Accords and Lancers who need the 4x114 high disk than the S13/kyusha/etc/market? I know that was a thing 20 years ago when '90s era Hondas drove the import wheel market but nowadays?

Funny thing is all the Hondas I see from that era are running on ET0 XXR/Drag/etc. with massive poke and stretch
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote