View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #411
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbarsuglia View Post
I was wondering what would fit the best under a s14 kouki. ONLY ROLLED FENDERS NO PULL or WIDEBODY

i was looking into some weds kranze lxz and am wondering which size would fit the best.

FRONT: 18x9 +6(ws-lo disk) or -3(s-lo disk) or would 18x9.5 +3(s-lo disk) or -1(ws-lo disk)

REAR: 18x10 +6(ws-lo disk) or -3(s-lo disk) or 18x10.5 +3(s-lo disk) or -1(ws-lo disk)

im gunna have a bn sports type IV kit and want a fairly aggressive stance

any advice would be appreciated
yokotas13 advised that the offset of the wheels doesn't affect the clearance to the brakes, but the actual lip of the wheel, or maybe I got it backwards. either way I have a pull out back I am pretty sure my 18x10 -3 would fit out back with minimal spacing required. I have 18x10 -3's clearing my willwood calipers but my front fenders are only 12mm which is actually less agressive than stock fenders with a monster pull on them.

I want to run the least amount of stretched tire possible so I may go with a 235 up front instead of a 225. I really want to run a 265 up front but without widebody it's not happening.

Intec performance has a fairly stock bodied s14 with lxz's on it but I never heard back from them what sizing they used, that would've helped me a lot when ordering my fronts. I think just going with an 18x9 up front in any kind of negative offset you're going to get poke from your fenders.

Here is the test fitting on mine, going to have to run some serious camber up front, currently got 1.5-1.7 degree's

Mine are all FR Face 18x10 -3 and 18x11 -7 I think if you go with an 18x10 -7 you'll be fine out back or even with the 18x10-3 out back either way.

18x9 is a safe bet up front, 18x9.5 is pushing it. I don't think I would have the same spoke to brake clearance if I wasn't running the wilwoods due to the discs top hats working as a spacer.