View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 12:43 AM   #71
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
ok my idea on this site is gitting a good paint job for the money???, you cant paint your car for $300 unless you know how to paint and want to spend about $600 on tools unless you allready have them do you??

ok if its a show car ok then go pay the $6000 for someone to paint your car correct. now if you really drive your car then maby you dont want to spend 6k so when your at the track and you see your bumper go flying in the air you wont cry. but if you or your parents are baller go fot it.

ok the way i did it, not saying its for you but just giveing you an option. i did all the prep work myself, you know sanding sanding and more sanding then went to macco and had a talk with them they were really nice i told them i went to another shop and told them i wouldent let them paint my lawn mower. all of a sudden he was like you want a tour of the shop bla bla bla. well all said and done it cost $250 out the door and it came out great wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then i thought well here some pics.

if you have allready seen them sorry just trying to help the poor ziliva people out