View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 09:42 PM   #82
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
i went to one day paint and oh my god worst shit i have ever seen in my life. and what you have to rember is all maaco's are not the same some are good and some are really bad. it depends on whoever owns the shop and how they want to run it.

and with single stage paint no matter what your going to get orange peel, but on my paint i did not get one single drip, i was like wowwww. and i did not primer the car, all i did is took out the head lights tail lights and took the kit and spoiler off, sanded the whole car with a da sander then used body filler on all the little dings. then wet sanded the car with 400 then 600 not sure if this is the way you should do it but it worked for me.