View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #1114
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by l adam l View Post
this is the correct thread for this...fenders don't line up, hood isn't flush, side skirts sagging, big stupid wing, unnecessary camber, what's good about this pos? look at the grill an those mirrors. So much fiberglass.

forgot to mention the pop rivets, headlights don't line up. All this wrong with it and he paints it? Guess I shouldn't bother doing proper body work to my s14 before I paint it.
^ thats EXACTLY what I am talking about

cars like this are an embarrassment. makes me not want to tell people i own a 240 because they automatically start associating me with the above douchebaggery: excessively lowered, littered with modifications that perform worse than stock, excessively wrong alignment specs, body panels that dont line up for shit, and to top it off: an oversized wing that will never see the speeds needed to create downforce (assuming its properly engineered to even do so).