View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
robunicu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
robunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choices
my s13 build:) KA-T FTW

So many people on here know and met me before but not everyone knows the coupe. and since everyone and their grandma has a built thread i decided to join the bandwagon. not the craziest build but its my quest for happiness so bare with me

so i bought the car last year in november from some1 on tamparacing.com

had a blown ka and needed a lot of body work witch i didnt care since this was supposed to be a drift beater and slide it into every pole i c

so after swapping ka's and stripping the interior and fixing all the lil shits that was wrong with it i got some coils

Then I got me some advans and was hitting up car meets

then i slid the car from time to time on the streets and got a hang of it. my fresh KA was taking a shit on me so i traded motor/harness for sil front.

got a new organ donor for the new KA 80k awesomness

then had to get the car all one color and white seemed like a good idea. so went to lowes and got some exterior house paint and a roller and the car was white in no time.

after some more street drifting, i hit up the track.

then started gathering parts for the ka-t swap

After a lot of debating i went ahead and got this (BN replica kit. with brick headlights and cornerlights and GTR grill)

test fitting

i still need some good wheels to pull it off tho. this are too small.

then i just couldn't take it w/o boost. N/A was just killing me, so the motor had to come out to be preped for boooooosssssst.

relocated battery to trunk

and the car was naked

I forgot to ever update

Last edited by robunicu; 03-14-2024 at 03:30 PM..
robunicu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links