View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #26
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte EXE View Post
I bet most of you guys who say GT4 sucked played with a controller. Its a simulation game, it is recommended you play with the Logitech Driving Force pro. And Forza and Forza 2 was horrible. Cant wait till GT5 comes out. ONLINE BABIIIE!

Actually I played it with the logitech.

It didn't SUCK, it was an alright game, but it's really just lost a lot of it's luster after 5 iterations of the SAME game with new cars. It's like the difference between Madden 07 and Madden 08. It's still the same shit just prettier. They need a lot of help in this respect.

Forza I think was just overall more FUN.

Maybe the graphics sucked, and maybe the car selection wasn't all it could be, but I'll be damned if that isn't one of the most fun games to play online (if you can find a good group of people).

Either way, as a racing fan, I look forward to every racing game with unnecessary optimism.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote