View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 05:04 AM   #38
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I guess my point is....after reading economix's post - do you really think he spends any extensive amount of time working on his own cars? He uses his new NIsmo diff as an excuse to inspect his subframe "wonkiness." Don't write a review if you haven't even inspected/diagnosed your own car.

Reviews like that should be taken with a big ass grain of salt.

I'm now realizing that this thread is about people who collect these cars, not drive them.

Have you bought a car from them Corbic? If not, your sensationalized opinion literally means nothing. If so, my apologies for your junkyard turtle waxed machine that you spent zero time inspecting before purchasing?

I don't know much about the company, but this thread alone is uninformed cancel culture at its finest haha. All i'm seeing so far is clueless buyers.

If you haven't bought a car from them and you're shitting on them based on the information in this thread, you're BORED. Come on guys.
You sound like you got a car from them lol.