View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 09:09 PM   #44
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
1.) Good to know. If they're lying, that's definitely a problem. Should we all take your word for it? Do you know these "most buyers." Get them in here, let's hear their stories.

Corbic, you're all about extremes when you speak. It's either pristine or a piece of shit.

What the hell do you consider to just be....good? 2.) I'm failing to see where Japanese Classics advertises their business as a reseller of "extremely rare untouched OEM unicorn cars," and i'm curious why you're setting that bar for them?

I haven't purchased a car from them, and I haven't researched it as much as you have by the looks of it. 3.) I'm basing everything off this thread, like many other people will do. It's important to get some real information before everyone hops on the bandwagon you're trying to create through "stories." I think i've established that what makes a car nice is extremely subjective, and you seem to be at one extreme of that spectrum. Start posting some links to these horror stories, so we can come up with our own opinions on the matter.

Economix's review was beyond vague, so how many of the other stories you've heard are along the same vein?

1.) ....dude I have state MULTIPLE TIMES that anyone here can go to the IG page to look up the stories. I'm not going to ask all these dudes to join Zilvia to post. Someone is clearly sharing their stories already.

2.) Go read their novel-length descriptions about each car, man. Tell me they aren't setting their own bar.

3.) To address everything else: please, if you want to actually judge the evidence brought against them, go look at the IG stories and see. You keeping saying this is a 'bandwagon' event or some 'storytime' I'm trying to hold for Zilvia. If you don't wanna look at the stories, then we shouldn't talk about it. It's like you missed the required reading for a class.

If you want to talk about subjective, what do you consider good business? A dealership selling a car and telling you there's rust, engine problems, and generally being 100% transparent is good business to me regardless if the questions are asked before all of that is disclosed. It's also why I've never had shit talked on me for anything I've sold here.

I'm all for playing devil's advocate, but are you really taking the stance that selling shitty cars for a premium is okay if the buyer doesn't ask questions? Or are you just trying to engage in conversation here?