View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 11:09 PM   #46
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
LOL, you found the piece you liked, and completely ignored the rest. Andddd, any kind of conversation with you ends there. Enjoy staring at your pinch welds.

Make a thread about what people should look for when buying a used car then? Don't try to bring down a company with your impossible standards of what makes a car nice in the process. I think that's what you were calling "double speak."

I thought I was getting old...

Quit jumping to extremes. You're writing off their entire inventory as shitty cars. Have you ever been to a used car dealership? I feel like you're taking it personally, because it's a car you're passionate about.

I'd honestly be happy if both of you read what I said and didn't respond. I just want you to stop calling cars pieces of shit for no reason.
'My side' of the argument: Hey here's an IG with more than one story and varying types of chassis, this might be worth noting as a warning to potential buyers."

'bigs side' of the argument: I've read none of these stories and I'd prefer if you did not try to engage me about my opinions...in the chat section...on Zilvia.

This: Dude the older I get, yes...I am more concerned about the general state of the 'chassis community' I am a part of. I also get more and more fed up with shitty people that have proliferated when they should have never been allowed to get to where they are now. Alas, and for the thousandth time, he is not just posting about SChassis cars.

Corbic is going harder in the paint than I am, but if you're really so flustered you don't want to discuss (or even look the evidence up) then maybe posting here isn't the best move.

For the record, no one here should take this thread as the sole point of information. I listed the source, and his sources are direct customers. I'm not going to annotate every case, but the guy that runs that page is not doggedly going after just Japanese Classics because he gets stories from other sources as well. He is (was, after being threatened) trying to list all possibilities. In the case of JC, the customers confronting them are lied to and blocked even when asking simple questions.

You know, stuff you would know if you looked into it before posting here. kind of like how I did for a week before making a post about it.

Make up your own mind, please.