View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 04:25 PM   #53
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i didnt notice if it was mentioned skimming thru a lot of these posts... but did ownership of the company change hands? i remember that back in the day, Japanese Classics were held pretty high in regards to the quality of cars they imported. The original owner was a dude by the name of Chris. Hell, I even did some shirts for them ages ago. Im guessing a lot of these issues have arisen in the last 2-3 years? Or has this all been going on much longer?
I don't know for sure. A friend of mine (a Zilvia user, too) used to know the guy that managed JC. He said the character of the owner was less-than-honest, to put it nicely...

I'd also like to say I love how one of the consistent points of this argument is (lmao old car r old bruh' like none of us are fucking aware.

If anyone is starting their 'defense' with that, I'm not reading it. Set your standards higher.