View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 10:45 AM   #58
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
One thing I'd like to point out: no one is bashing anyone for buying a track car. Now we're arguing what sort of condition JC in particular seems to be advertising. Brother, they are not advertising cars as-is.

bigs, dude, I'm sorry man. If you can ignore this shit after this post, then we gotta agree to disagree. We don't have to hate each other, but I really think you telling me I'm 'sensationalizing' this shit with 'zero context' is uncalled for. If you are gonna refute the shit I just posted, then I don't have much else to say to you.

Dude...you have been referenced. If you are talking to me, please see my other thread about OEM+ cars. If you are talking to Corbic, he is one user commenting here and if you're too frail to continue a discussion when ONE person is mean to you, then please, enjoy the Facebook Groups. Most of the other users generally agree that these importers are selling snake oil.

EDIT:

To make my stance abundantly clear, thank you for sharing your post. I am not turning my nose up at you, if you're happy I don't care, man...really.
Exactly.

Not sure why people are getting so defensive. Biggs needs to get out his notepad and go do some research to find out what's up. Nobody is being "sensational". These are real problems with big financial impacts for the kids and an over abundance of caution is always a good thing.

No Idea what the S14 kid is crying about. Nobody's attacked him, but just highlighted how JC did him dirty.

That might be part of the problem here, people lack some of that base line experience so they have incredibly low expectations.

$25k for an imported car is a lot of money and should be buying you a premium, outstanding condition car. Period.

We got two sellers out there.

One selling a mint car for $25k and making $800 profit.

The other is selling a salvage car for $25k and making $15,000 profit.

Regardless of your intentions - drift missile, daily, humidity control museum piece - don't get take and pay accordingly.

If you just want a missile project, several guys can help get you one at $8-11k, same car other companies would try and sell for $22k.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote