View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #31
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhunter66 View Post
At the same time, any car with that type of performance will have high costs to keep it running. I don't know how the ZR1 is but I bet its also very expensive,
No denying the ZR1's costs, but lets all be serious...a Z06 is on GTR level...ZR1 is simply 'on another'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
With the GTR you can be just a slightly above average driver at the track and still go VERY fast.

I'll take the GTR for that very reason, I'm a decent performance driver at best, and I have no desire to spend the time or money to massively improve my skills. So for that one or two times a year I went to the track with my hypothetical 2012 GTR, I think I would have much more fun.
THe GTR will not hide a shitty driver, it will just cause his accident to be much more severe.

And your attitude simply sucks. 'I don't care to get better, I Just want to drive like a shmuck around track in a fast carand be mediocre' is awful.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links