View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #46
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I honestly think most people on those forum would not have the ability or the balls to drive the GTR at the limits it can be driven. Notice I said most and not all. There are a select few.
I'll be the first to admit that I think I"m a decent driver, and I goto 5-6 track days a year with my 240. (Pocono, Glen, NJMP, LR, Monticello etc etc...been to all of the Northeast tracks)

With that said, I will be the first to admit that even I do not think I have the balls to 'wring out' a GTR (or a ZR1) to their mechanical limit. They really do take a special driver, and a good one, to go fast.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Vettes are more capable cars, but in that same statement I'll also admit to 'cutting hairs' sort to speak there. It's also hard to compare a 600 hp 'light' car to a 400 hp 'heavy' one.

Also, I could give 2 shits if my car had a clutch. In theory, I'd love the GTR's gearbox in my 240...it would undoubtedly make me faster.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote