View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #60
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 til 3 View Post
but... the GTR has the technology to beat it... and when it comes to the corners, the zr1 cannot keep up.
It's the two fold answer

Does the GTR have the tech? Sure. Is the GTR faster? Depends on the driver. So with that said, what's really the 'faster' car? The capable one, or the one that needs to be driven?

I love both cars, I just find it hard to really say what is best. I will side on Take Vette though...to say the ZR1 can't keep up with a GTR is silly, as a Z06 is a fair 'track match' with the GTR...the ZR1 is on a true supercar level.

I've beein a new Zo6 and a GTR. The GTR is fun, the launch is second to none. But I prefer the beast mode of Z06. Can't beat the cubes, the sound, the feel, and the rawness IMO. Then again if I had to 'honestly' daily one, it would probably be the GTR.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote