Thread: Ka24et FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 11:03 PM   #17
veilside180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
veilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to all
None that I would view as a viable or reliable option. it's worth the time inevested to do it correctly. Quite a few people take a punch punch the metal and then weld on the flange. Personally that's not for me, I'll drill and weld with the pan off. Do it once, and do it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakindrifts
I got a question, so right now Im saving up for my Ka-t setup and rebuilding my spare ka. I was thinking I might as well install the system in the engine in my car right now. This way I can practice tuning with the SAFC and get used to managing the boost, while saving up $ for forged internals for my spare. Problem is, I want to basically bolt on the turbo stuff on my current engine and was wondering if there is any alternate area I can tap in the oil return line? Like an oil filter sandwich plate? Dipstick? Sounds ghetto but I dont want to have to deal with getting the oil pan off and welding a bung in there.
veilside180sx is offline   Reply With Quote