Thread: Ka24et FAQ
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 04:17 AM   #21
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
Thanks veilside, I will just wait and do it all at once when I swap in the rebuilt block.

Well today I actually decide Im going to have to skip on the forged pistons and head work. Seeing as how Im still 17, and my job at Pep boys isn't going to supplement me with enough funds to build the nice ka I wanted, so I decide to just rebuild the engine OE style. I think 200-250 whp will be satisfying enough.

Well I now need some clarification on BOV's; I would think it best to have it on the cold pipe, right?
Also, I hear there can be some idle irregularities if the BOV is not recirculated, so where exactly does one recirculate the excess pressure? Back somewhere into the charge pipe? Or back into the vaccum system?
breakindrifts is offline   Reply With Quote