View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #138
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_DC5 View Post
I work with 2T2s here at yokota. Whats your sqd? And a nice type x will cost you decent, ive seen mint ones out here owned by locals. You can find a 180 however for pretty cheap. Yokota youll wAnt to go thru a military guy, auctions, or ruby. If you go thru ruby youll need to know whAt youre looking at cuz he doesnt know shit about condition, but he can get you a good price. Check yokotaads.com ruby posts his cars there. Auctions are good too but youll need a contact to buy from there. Just have 5k ready to go id say and you can get you something decent.
Selling all my stuff here and my 180sx project here so should have more than enough saved by the time I get out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houseof1817 View Post
Hey man! Don't stress out looking for a chassis quite yet. 180's are sort of picky to get ahold of. Once you get here if you really just need to get a temporary car go to Ruby. I wouldn't quite suggest trying to obtain your 180 thru him though. Try KidsHeart,Carkoubou,Accurate basically any tuner-type shop in hopes of scoring something good.
Found some clean ones, but they're pricey. Was going to see if I could get someone out there to look at one for me before I actually get over there. Probably do that when its closer to my pcs date.Also, not actually sure how long i'll be there yet. Trying to plan it out so I get the newest car possible that I could bring back.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote