View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 08:08 PM   #16
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah man. I mean saying they're 'rare' is probably what Corbic meant. Kind of insinuates they're real. No biggie, though. I get it.

Kind of funny you guys bumped this thread. Someone showed my the latest Jimmy Oakes video (never heard of him) and he went to this dude's house in NJ. Guy has a garage full of BNIB Nissan parts. The dude (nizmopartsplug) is waxing poetic about how he's trying to save parts from being discontinued.

Let me lay one on you:

My buddy just got BRAND NEW S15 rear valences from Nissan. Painted, all hardware, less than a week turnaround. Under $900.

Nizmopartsplug: $1750 for unpainted valances.
Yup. Current USD for painted S15 Valances are $777.76.

I bet dollars to donuts he's going to resell parts he purchased from Mav1178 with a very healthy markup.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote