View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 08:06 AM   #28
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
The issue isn't people buying and selling at market value to make a profit, its the people like Stephan Nismo on facebook or that other "JDM GOD" fuck head that got bullied off of zilvia that buy and price gouge the market praying on people who don't know better or don't care about money, which in turn drives up the whole market.

I understand as the years go on the parts are harder to source, which also in turn drives up the price. But Ganadors aren't exactly scarce, and the $1000 price increase in the last 3-5 years is insane. and don't even get me started on Blitz 03.

Unfortunately, this is just happening across the board and I think part of the reason is social media and how easy it is to access these things now. I'm heavily into pitbikes, and the same shit happens. One brand that doesn't exist anymore overnight becomes the hot brand, and suddenly everyone wants their parts, and used parts are insanely priced. Its just people being people.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote