View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 07:52 AM   #734
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
nope, its not a party issue, mr phlip... its a rigged game issue. too many mad hatters at the levers of power just happen to be democrats, running the state (and the country) just like they run kensington ave.

i love how feinstein gaslit the reporter just like she's gaslighting you.... where you been dianne?!?!? who, ME? I've been working! Either you know or you dont know. straight up pissed on your leg and told you its raining. just like biden, if you aint for me you aint black... says the grand kleagle

thats your people phlip, you get what you paid for! besides, dont be such an ableist! like fredo said in godfather "im smaaaaaart, i can do things!" haha
The gaslighting isn't applying to me. She needs to go away, simple as that. You attempted to draw from that with an bad faith comparison to Fetterman and I responded.
Feinstein was already IN office and is no longer fit for it, whereas the voters in Pennsylvania saw that Fetterman had just had a stroke and still decided that Oz was too awful to put forward. It absolutely is a candidate issue.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote