View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #263
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by zurud View Post
I wonder how can people afford these cars.? I can guarantee nobody here have 20k cash laying around . What kind of financial institution will give loans to old ass cars.?
you thought wrong buddy lol. Some of us have way more than that lol. I basically just spent that. If I hadn't of looked at my facebook while I was taking a shit in the porta potty at work. I wouldn't of even bought my GTR. One of those "holy shit" moments. Literally. Saw it posted on gtr garage facebook page. Emailed kunio right away to make sure that was the full price shipped etc. Called my dad because I was nervous as hell. He just said "well son, you make all that money for a reason. I'd hate to see you regret this in 5 years when the money is just sitting there". Hung up, told Kunio I'll take it. The shitty part is, I just got done spending 6k the day before on suspension and clutch upgrades for my cummins diesel lol. Automobiles will break a man. Good thing I stay single and prefer to mingle.