View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 05:48 AM   #375
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
The brake brackets I bought off of Nissan Road Racing at least three years ago appear to work with zero modification, so that's nice. This is a 350Z track rotor, and the caliper will be a willwood superlite 4-pot.

This is my current strut tower position, with the front of the car up.

Without the tension rod, the tire hits the frame full right (before the tie rod end hits) and the wheel hits the lca full left. My GKtech tension rods will show up today, so I'll toss those on and see where it really lies. I'm hoping to run around five degrees of caster.

Camber seems a bit too much for me, at around six and a half degrees. I'll probably shorten the lca a little when I add the inner adjuster rod end, and possibly notch the strut tower. I'd also like to be able to fit a nine inch wide wheel up front.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote