View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 10:50 AM   #39
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Have family in for the last few days, so not much has happened. Hopefully the next update will be back on the ground and driving. Got a friend stopping by after work today to lend a hand getting this trans in the car. I could do it myself but anyone who's done it by themselves understands.

Took care of the wiring for inhibitor and reverse lights. love how theres only 2 wires for the reverse lights and 2 for the speed sensor now. I was going to tear apart and merge the entire lower harness, make it all pretty and tucked but that's more work than I feel like doing to a sohc KA, haha. Also, It'd be a total waste of my braided mesh wire loom.

think this is the first transmission the fill and drain plugs came out without getting destroyed. Didn't look too bad, nothing chunky. Was definitely overdue for a fluid change.

threw in the clutch, changed out the TOB and slave on the trans; she ready!

crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote