Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #41
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by blank240 View Post
This build is GODZILLASOME!!! Planning to do the same thing after i get my VVL stuff. What are your specs for the bottom end? I know its forged but...more in depth?
Nothing super expensive or fancy...

JE 86.5mm x 8.5:1 w/ valve reliefs
Eagle rods
Crank scraper
ARP hardware for mains/rods
Mazworx proprietary headstuds
Apexi 87x1.5mm
Cosworth rod/main/thrust bearings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sxqc View Post
Subscribed! Awesome work!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyS13. View Post
I love VVL builds!! Everything looks so clean, great job.
Thanks man, trying to keep it clean is the hard part...

Well, update time!

So, I've been slacking on the updates but that's not because I'm not getting work done. I've been working on the harness for a few days here and there, not really too interesting in my mind. However, I did get some suspension bolted back on the car tonight. I need to pull the car out of the garage because we're getting a new door put in and well the car has to move.

I bit the bullet and bought some new lower control arms. I had bent the passenger side one being stupid the last time the car was up and running and I didn't have the time to get the new one I have here laying around back to built status(i.e. gusseted, Moonface rollcenters and Nismo bushings). I will when I find the time, but for right now these will be fine. I'm also ordering heim joint endlinks for the Whiteline swaybars to get rid of that crap figure 8 design they have.

As always, pictures!!!

And the best for last. Some of you may recall me stating that I ordered a Status racing seat a few weeks/months back. Well, it finally arrived last week. As usual, I was out of town on business/visiting my girlfriend when it arrived. However, it was the first thing on my list this morning. This thing looks and feels amazing, def a snug fit. I'm in the process of aquiring an R32 GTR passenger seat to have reupholstered to match along with the door cards and rear seats. Anyone want some S14 leather rears?

As usual, thanks for looking!