View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #142
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

seriously? i thought that was only fo dekorashun. woo WOOOOOOooOOO!

does it really matter? he's not in a state that needs to pass inspection. he's not knowledgeable to where he has a proper understanding of optics and light design. at this point, its all fun and games... i doubt any amount of posting on the internet is going to push him towards re-creating that mess into something worth-while. i'm not dissing at all, it works it works is all the owner cares about.

my point? car looks like its going to be at a pick-a-part location soon... so why bother. (second part i was totally talking shit)

if the owner was actually interested in advice i think it would be a different situation. thank god that shit is still halogen, burn that moisture right off and less glare to worry about. how awesome would it be if it was xenon, exposed to the elements, mis-aligned, high-tension wires dangling around the rear of the light fixture near all that cutup metal from the headlight buckets.

fuck.... im too old for this shit.
True stories. I sometimes forget the general crowd here on Zilvia. Very few people want to do anything the right way.
silviaks2nr is offline   Reply With Quote