Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #68
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru5 View Post
Man, this is a badass build. Can't wait to see it finished.
Thank you sir! I can't wait to see it completed either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Zee View Post
I love the engine bay color, and I am not a guy that favors the color red but you pulled it off with flair.

Props, Kudos, and all other great things to say about this build!

my only question is, why did you opt to mount the oil filter upside down ? I understand to hide the lines a little but would it work to run along the frame rail and have it underneath and the lines just slightly above the rail ? less mess during a oil change and still hidden enough ?
I'm extremely happy with how it turned out, now it's just getting the exterior as fresh as the bay.

I've had it mounted like that since my last swap and decided to leave it as is. I really couldn't find a better location without having extremely long lines. It made running the oil reloc/cooler lines and obviously oil filter access much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkies! View Post
amazing attention to detail, the cleanses bay I've seen
I wouldn't say cleanest, but thanks for the kind words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
Couldnt have said it any better, it's alot cleaner then most but still gets the job done.
Thanks Ping.