View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 05:42 PM   #9
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by doridoridori View Post
ended up sending the ecu off so should get it back maybe end of next week, i'll update just so this info can be helpful to someone else
this is most likely your problem. when you change cams, youre changing behavior in the cylinder. the fuel cools the cylinder chamber. when you change the overlap and duration of the cam, you need to change how much fuel is being injected into the cylinder itself. most likely the issue right now is that youre running lean.

honestly, ROM tunes are a very outdated way of tuning motors. a full stand alone would be the best route to go. ROM tunes were a 90s and early 00s way of tuning a motor. in modern times, standalones have come leaps and bounds beyond ROM tunes. even running an old school stand alone like a PowerFC is well beyond anything a ROM tune can do.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote