Old 12-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #38
Fidel Cashflo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
Fidel Cashflo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fidel Cashflo
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
murda did you ever think they are just picking on him? i've been pulled over before for exhaust and my car has a full cat back with a resignator and muffler.
I have a buddy club specII... I live in Tampa, FL... I get pulled over 2 or 3 times a month for my damn exhaust and they always ask whats hanging on my tow hook and chuckle then tell me to go on about my business. I have yet to get an actual ticket, but nonetheless its a waste of my time to sit on the side of the road like an asshole because my exhaust is a tad on the loud side.

I got pulled over last month going 25 in a 45 right as im turning onto this side street, and out of nowhere, officer of the year decides to pull me over. He asked for my info and id and shit and then ran my info, proceeded to tell me to get out of the vehicle, he searched my car while I was cuffed in the back of his car. He didnt ask for permission to search my car or anything. Then when I asked why the fuck he pulled me over, he said "because your lights are illegal" fucking 6000k HID's! I was cuffed in the back of a car because of fucking headlights?!?!?

I have never met any police officers or sheriffs as rude as the ones in the state of Florida!
Fidel Cashflo is offline   Reply With Quote