View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 11:54 PM   #18404
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
wheel fitment is completely up to a persons opinion... personally i think both cars look like shit with either wheel setup because i prefer as little camber and stretch as possible while fitting as much meat to the tire as allowed per the fenders without pulling the crap out of them or running ungodly looking wide fenders.

basically both cars are great looking, but the wheel fitment really just ruins both... however, its just my opinion

my preference, meatier tires that actually get the cars power to the ground instead of causing it to roast tires in the 300hp range

Stumbled across this post and wish it got more attention.
There are so many nice cars in this thread but it hurts my heart seeing how many of them have been thrashed or ruined by running low ass cars with super wide wheels with aggressive camber. I hope the new trend is to follow this style which is function over form
Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote