View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:03 PM   #3
95se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
95se is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually I haven't even had the adjuster look at it YET. I just know it will be totaled for what the fmv in blue book is on this car. I have been putting it off because I'm dreading negotiating. I have started to get used parts and want to hold the cost down as much as I can on parts so I can put more into the labor. I did go by Complete back last feb twice but the one doing the estimate told me after I got the hood unstuck and got it up. He said it probably be only $300 more than what he said before. I know the damage on the inside may not look bad on first inspection but if its fixed right its going to cost a lot more than that. I saw on their website they have a shop now in plano too so I don't if Tommy is still doing the painting at this shop in arlington. I heard a few good things about them but that was long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Awww man, I remeber you from that other thread about your wreck. Sorry the insurance company didn't work out as well as they had for others... I'm looking for body work soon too. I remember Complete from yeeeeeeears ago. They've been around FOREVER. I'll probaby use them. They did some great work for some Honda friends of mine a long time ago. And I remember the first time I visited their shop, they had an S15 R-Spec in the display room before I ever even knew what it was... this was back in like 2002 or something. Go check them out. I doubt you'll be disappointed. Thanks for reminding me about them. I'd totally forgotten.