View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 02:01 AM   #1128
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
next is the sig-brace, again. I'm not quite sure its up to the president on these, I think the ATF is playing fuck fuck games because P80 was selling parts kits combined with their 80% kits, basically readily convertible into a firearm, and sold to felons. Otherwise if we have to get political, Trump isn't a 2A protector, we know. At least he hasn't stated that he's coming for them.

Oh they are tons of fun. At least here in AZ, you can also just go out into the desert and shoot your own steel targets or what have you. It's very helpful to practice like in that video.

You have 3-5 different positions to stand/sit in, and have to shoot the different targets a certain amount of times at each position. You have 1 chance to look at the patterns before hand, then you wait 10 minutes before going straight into shooting. Challenges memory, combat marksmanship, simulates combat stress, handling the weapon under stress. You should try it! If you do, go very slow at first. I've seen a few new kids come in there swinging their dicks around and end up nearly NDing into people faces.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote