View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 03:08 PM   #136
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
http://rivsuimports.com/inventory.html

steve has imported 3 this year. there is one read to buy, but not what I would call "super clean". that body kit kills it for me.

His personal Nismo GTR was super clean. I think GTR garage had one f/s as well. So did thegtrshop in england. Last I heard the GTRshop one hadn't sold yet.
I want a bone stock one, at least cosmetically. Whoever had that r32 ruined it. I wouldn't pay 5k for that pile. The stock aero is what I want. No rear wiper etc. I will most likely have work done to it while its over their. It really depends on the cash flow at that time. If the car is not clean enough to begin with, then might as well just get a regular GTR and save some cash to throw into it for resto/upgrades. It will all depend on when the time comes. I'm spontaneous like that. Not in any hurry.