View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #13
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute

My first 240sx I paid $600 for cause the idle wasn't right!
Sweet deal. Paid $900 for these high offset fake-o's w/tires.(what the hell is offset?
I even got lowering springs from eibach. you can see the amazing results!haha
I also got the dual tip exhaust for free from friend.
I thought I was the shit with these rims.hehe.
But hey at least I loved her.
Got this in I think 2003. Kinda read here and there about 240's. Had an Integra before that that was stolen. And before that a '94 Altima.
Jeez, I remember I thought 240's were piles of crap when I had the Altima, like "those things are not that fast,why would anybdy buy one?"hahaha
Now I love the S-chassis.
It was also when Daijiro Yoshihara's "jdm s13 silvia" was featured in a magazine and blew my mind!
Then I moved to California, so on and so forth.
hope I qualify for this, it feels nostalgic.
Based on how clueless I was when I started, and noow the S-chassis has taught me how to work on car's. (like I had a choice! read"tough love")