View Single Post
Old 08-03-2001, 04:29 PM   #4
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
transient--I wish I could have proved that the accident wasn't my fault--there was a car that almost rear-ended me and I wish she would have.  Somehow she made it out of the mess of traffic--there was another accident with the 2 cars behind her.  While I was waiting the 45 minutes for the cops to get there, I was trying to think if there was a way to explain that it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't think of one (I just kept looking at the scratches and dents on my car and started crying--I've only made 2 payments on it so far!)

SiLvIa95, I am seriously thinking about that (the 97-98 upgrade).  The hood can possibly be popped out, though.  Not positive--the dent is where it curves down toward the grille and the headlights didn't get touched (unfortunately).  The bumper will need to be replaced and the fenders were not touched either.  But my paint is horribly faded to begin with and the clearcoat is chipping off in places, so the entire car may need to be repainted if they can't match the paint (hopefully, they can't match it).

I am very glad that nobody was hurt.  The first thing I did was ask everybody if they were OK.  I didn't even look at my car until everybody got out and I made sure they weren't hurt.  As much as I love my car, I was more concerned about the victims than about anything of mine.

I'm so glad that's the last time I have to drive on that highway!  My new job is luckily 2.5 miles from my home (I was driving 15 miles one way to work).  Thanks for your support guys.  I know it could have been a LOT worse!
96SEChick is offline   Reply With Quote