View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 11:00 AM   #2977
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
I took my windows out of the s14 and I'm at odds with how I feel about it.

I did see that there was some surface rust building under the seal (which failed but wasn't visible). There is a used set which I have that is going in to replace that.
Had I not taken it out, I would have had it painted and yeah maybe my paint job would have eventually lifted at the hard edges but it wouldn't be parked in the garage as it still is.

As far as parts sourcing goes, yeah the old school manufacturers aren't suddenly tooling up for our cars. I think it's going to be better for us though since I'm seeing some smaller shops stepping into it. I just saw some Chinese company start selling the S14 weatherstripping for the doors now. So far people seem to like it. I don't have the link for it.

kinda confused what happened here, did the glass or weather seal break or become unsuable when removed and now the car isnt driven ?
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote