Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 01:14 PM   #126
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
I posted the article link above in my previous post...but here is the embedded clip of the gun shots that POSSIBLY was the encounter of the officer and Michael Brown at the time. The hesitation of shots is the big topic and debate.

@LEG1T

Please tell me that's not a real Facebook post man???

"Feral & Violent"?..."They murder their unborn babies"?

oh yea this what got me...."They hate police officers and murder some of them, even black ones"?

...this old ass broad need to do society a favor and execute herself.
Sadly this was indeed a real Facebook post from an Author at that. The worst part about this is that a person with this mindset is the person that breeds hate. Imagine how a parent like this would raise there kids, it's disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
@leg1t's FB insert.

What I don't understand is that, though true, some of them (black community) will do those horrible things, racist people like Catherine Nardi can't seem to understand that what she said(or similar) can be said about any race. It just blows my mind how blind and/or hypocritical people can be. Hate like racism will always be around because we can't stop labeling each other. /rant
It's a sad thing man, to know that someone has judged you as a person even before you have even opened your mouth solely based on skin color.

@Horshi . I am very curious as to your stance on this and please forgive me if i have missed it. What is your take on the way the officer handled this situation, just on what you know?