View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 06:51 PM   #127
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
@Horshi . I am very curious as to your stance on this and please forgive me if i have missed it. What is your take on the way the officer handled this situation, just on what you know?
Your cool man, pretty much I feel that there is too many loop holes in this situation for me to actually judge. The audio tape of the tape is the first real kind of evidence that will be monumental into finding out more information.

Concerning with the way the officer handling the situation...what I will say, that after hearing recording of the incident and also the other incident in St. Louis with the cops killing another black male (pumping 9 rounds in him on video), there needs to be a thorough investigation of both St. Louis and Ferguson PD. There is SIMPLY NO REASONING to unload 9+ shots to "neutralize" the threat. Especially if the "threat" is unarmed. It's simply not justifiable. Seriously I'm starting to think the other witnesses (Mike's friend Johnson and the other two ladies I believe) testimonies isn't far off. There was a moment of contemplation I would speculate within that pause of the shooting and leads me to assume that those last 4-5 shots were kill shots.