Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #128
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
What puzzles me still is exactly why the officer stopped Mike? and if it really because of "J-Walking", then maybe I need to start wearing a Kevlar vest the next time I walk across street illegally (which everyone does...me, kids in school, "thugs", your mother, businessmen etc etc etc). I'm starting to believe there was some racial profiling during this whole ordeal now. The "strong-arm robbery" to me is irrelevant at this point because the officer (which was said on TV) had no prior knowledge of this, nor it was radioed in by dispatch.

But once again...I make all my accusations just from what I speculate. The truth is there but everyone is skewing the exact and real truth, to make it fit their agenda.

As I mentioned in my previous post, this country still has not moved upon our past. I would never picture the bitter intense "shot" of racism to be sparked from this...from BOTH sides. It's 2014...not 1964. This shit is so pathetic and embarrassing. Apparently this Ferguson issue is vastly deeper than any of us understand and shows that we still have not come about face with our skeletons in the closet. Have any of us lived in Ferguson? have any of us experience racial profiling? have any of us lived in a socioeconomic deprived environment? predominantly black low income/poor neighborhood? predominately Hispanic/white low income/poor neighborhoods?

at the end of the day, I THINK TOO MANY PEOPLE GIVE THEIR JUDGEMENT...not OPINION.

Giving a judgement is very different from giving an opinion about something. This is what makes situations such as we have here, provoke hate amongst ourselves as the human race and bring out people's true colors in where they stand.