View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 09:27 AM   #130
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
If I understand correctly the two guys where not crossing the street but walking in the middle of it. I don't find that two hard to believe as I see people doing that all the time around here after midnight in the downtown area.
I thought Johnson said they was preparing to cross the street as their destination was relatively close. If he didn't say this, I apologize for this mislead of information. I'm going to try and find that article.

Quote:
Or just don't kick the cops door and get in an argument with him when he tells you to "get the fuck out of the street".

That part of the story is not up for debate, both sides agree to what happening. The cop stopped, told them to "Get the fuck out of the street" and words then got exchanged. When the cop tried to get out of the door Brown kicked it back in and there was a tussle - now the Friend states the cop pulled Brown into the car and discharged his weapon trying to draw it on them, the cop argues Brown discharged his weapon when he reached in the car for for it.

Ballistics will be critical in this case. It will show the trajectory of the round inside the cop car, it will show at what angle the rounds hit Brown and how he was standing latter.
Once again, I thought Johnson said that the Officer Wilson open his door so aggressively that it hit Michael and "rebounded" back to the officer. It's very unfortunately that we only have 2 testimonies that where actually in the heat of the moment where everything is blurred.

Not to bring an off topic issue, but this is why I believe mandatory cameras (specifically dashcams) should be required for the police (since Ferguson does not have any). With the proper written policy to avoid loopholes, and set a time limit for the for when the legal (law enforcement or the recording of the illegal act) should be release to the public (maybe after 48 hours?), unless judge mandates otherwise. Because even with ballistics and audio recording of the shots everything is still based of speculation and stories. Not to mention there is a possible issue of police misconduct/behavior, which is also not clear either. Their is only 3 people who knows fully what happen...one is dead, Dorain is Mike's friend, and Darren Wilson is a cop. In ALOT of cases (such as car crashes and the driver's blaming each other for being at fault) either one can change their story, modify it or change small details for either being under constant straining pressure, covering up or to protect someone.

Here's that article by the way, I'm pretty sure you may have seen it:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/us/mis...-what-we-know/

Quote:
What is "Racial Profiling" about yelling at two guys to get out of the street? Do you think he would not have yelled at them had they been white, asian or latino?

The Cops knowledge of the robbery is actually very important, in that HE DIDN'T KNOW. Several experts have already stated that is what may have potentially made the situation dangerous and may have been why (if he did) Brown "attacked" the cop. Brown new of the robbery and had no way of knowing if the cop knew or not, this put Brown on edge. Not knowing Brown was "on edge" would mean the cop wasn't seeing this as a "Dangerous situation" and is why he engaged the two men so "casually".
responding to the first part, the approaching or engaging the situation with the words and yelling "get the fuck out the street" is absolutely unnecessary and by any means not casual or normal. Why couldn't he say "Hey, can you guys walk on the sidewalk, your obstructing traffic"? I would bet the situation wouldn't had escalated instantly as it did at that point or escalated at all. The officer choose the wrong choice of words in this situation. As much

and secondly, do I think if it was white, Asian or any other race be approached in that manner that the officer did? Honestly, I truly don't know...but I will say and bet, that the approach of the officer or rather "choice of words" may have been different. This to me is why I speculate that the robbery is not major factor in my opinion, since we can't ask Michael Brown why he "attack" the officer, given of course IF he really did attacked the officer (the officer could be trying to muscle and be an asshole), because of the questionable, up for dispute actions that happen with the officer and Michael during this time.

Seriously, if you happen to be walking the street, almost arriving to your destination, preparing to cross the street and a officer, yelling at you saying "get the fuck off the street", anyone of us would feel some type of resentment, I know I would. Just wrong approach on the officer end to a really simple, should have been harmless and low interaction situation

Quote:
Thats why there is really no point getting upset until we see the actual recreation of events based on the forensic information. If the cop shot the fleeing brown before he turned around, casing placement, blood drops and entry wounds will show that. Entry wounds will also indicate which shots hit Brown and when and how Brown was standing in relation to the Cop.

It's hard to trust any wittiness. Obviously Browns friends and others may want the cop in jail... obviously the Cop doesn't want to go to jail.
Well I do know according to the preliminary autopsies of Dr. Michael Baden, the assistant Shawn L. Parcells said their is a wound to the right arm that is consistent with Brown having his back turned to the officer, in a defensive position or having his hands up. So I reckon we must wait for full in-depth federal autopsy to come out to truly go any further.

Here is the source to that: http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/world/...uri-protesters

and I agree with you on the second line. As I mentioned in an earlier response, between the constant pressures, possible coverups, and the need to protect someone, both Johnson and Wilson is subjected to change, manipulate or "Come out with the truth". Everything is up in mist.

I think the main reason of why people is upset, and I specifically mean the people of Ferguson, is because 1) The way the situation was handled, which includes the dialogue, the aftermath of the shooting (the carelessness of his body, the riots and the almost martial-law like mentality that the Ferguson/St. Louis police exhibited in public, on TV for the entire country to see. 2) The spontaneous burst of racism that occurred from the situation. (Which I myself personally did not expect to surge this bad, its actually very embarrasing)

Quote:
Yes, 1 88 U is assuming I'm white and therefore a racist.
lol, I plead the 5th on this one. I'm out of that equation between you and 1 88 U man lol.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi
at the end of the day, I THINK TOO MANY PEOPLE GIVE THEIR JUDGEMENT...not OPINION.
Not sure I follow you on this one..

Neither should be aloud in this situation. Yours and Mine OPINIONS do not matter regarding the circumstances of Mr. Browns death. That is the problem, everyone has their half-baked ideas about what went down and are trying to fill the pieces of the story with their own bullshit projections. One side FEELs like the cop was out trolling for young black men to line up and murder in the streets for yucks and grins. The other side thinks cops can do no wrong and the fact that the cop shot Brown means Brown deserved to die.

A judgement (which is most people is doing) is you announcing how you feel...BUT, there is a conviction, their is a right and wrong that you announce, good for finger pointing and accusing.

A opinion (which most people believe they are doing) is you announcing how you feel...BUT, there is no conviction, there is a respect among a differing opinion, there is not right or wrong, good for debating.

In retrospect
Opinion - Yeah I agree but.....[One Different Opinion later] I still respect your opinion, everyone has them

Judgement - You know that's pretty idiotic of you to like/believe that and here is why you are terrible....

At the end of the day, I'm anticipating and hoping that justice will be served rightfully. You have to expect people will get very upset about things like this, especially if their is tons of mysteries clouding the circumstance. Apparently it shows that Ferguson/St. Louis have deeper problem that anyone of us can see, that could possibly reflect our problem on a broader scale.