Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 08:40 AM   #143
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
YEa that no knock is definitely risky. there was an 90 year old lady in atlanta that died in a shootout with the police a couple years back.
They were searching for a suspected drug dealer at the residence. She heard people outside her home, pulled her shotgun. and well they obviously outgunned her in the end. especially when the person they were looking for wasnt there.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/16/....botched.raid/

Also donald richie is fucked up for that phone call. at first i was confused as to why buddy had the gun. then i actually read the article and began to ask myself certain questions, like did he walk into the store with the toy gun? and why is donald richie lying to the police about him pointing and loading the alleged firearm?
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote