View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #28
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
im so happy this is taking off!

500E. Engine hand built by porsche. it was built soley to compete with the M5.

^^ currently for sale on BFC. soooo sexy!

a couple harlequin golfs. many people have never heard of these before. i think they are uber pimp. contrary to popular belief, they come from the factoy looking like this. instead of painting them like this, they took a bunch of them, and miced up the doors, bumpers, etc. on the vin is the orig color. the one on the roof, bay, jams, etc.

the dash and seat pattern went along with the exterior harlequin theme. its a love/hate thing. and well, i dont hate them.

like i said, i have wagon love recently.

modding volvo's is just so unheard of. i think thats the attraction for me.

in the 70's, BMW started a new thing with their race cars. they offered the cars to various artists as blank canvases. they were known as "art cars". simple idea, but awesome if you ask me.
this race prepped M1 was painted ny andy warhol.

i'd rock it without thinking twice.

W120 E320 estate. monoblocks and drop. makes my heart flutter. tehee.

id do brushed or flat black monoblocks. but that is my only issue.

my W124 fascination all started when i found these pics:
carlsson monoblocks.

then they took it to another level.
Wald kit.

Quote:
same time as a m3 csl around the "ring" and 7 slower than a gt3 rs. engine=v12 from the bmw lemans winner in 1998